As a Customer Support Specialist, you will join our Support Team and provide superior customer service and support our users to ensure their understanding and satisfaction of GradeBeam..
- Effectively communicate with customers viaincoming telephone calls and email.
- Perform troubleshooting regarding website issues
- Welcome new members and set-up client accounts
- Schedule training sessions and follow-up with non-attendees
- Make outbound calls to update sub-contractor information to maintain high integrity of data
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ambition and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong initiative/self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 4-5 years customer support in a technical capacity preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in this fast-paced, high energy environment
- PC literacy is absolutely necessary
GradeBeam.com is the premier communication tool used by hundreds of thousands of companies throughout North America. Founded in 2000, Gradebeam.com has led the charge of bringing new and exciting technologies to the construction marketplace. GradeBeam.com manages an online private communication network connecting over 425,000 companies across North America.